The USA is currently accepting applications for the prestigious Knight Hennessy Scholarship. This scholarship is open to both international students and domestic students who are interested in pursuing their studies at Stanford University. By applying for this scholarship, you have the chance to receive full funding for your education. There are a total of 100 seats available, so make sure you don’t miss this opportunity and submit your application today. Below, you will find all the necessary information regarding scholarships at Stanford University.
About Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA:
As members of the Knight-Hennessy Scholars (KHS) community, scholars have the opportunity to develop extensive knowledge in their specific fields of study during their graduate studies at Stanford University. They also have the chance to broaden their horizons by immersing themselves in diverse disciplines and cultures. Through the King Global Leadership Program (KGLP), scholars actively participate in workshops, lectures, projects, and various experiences designed to enhance their leadership skills.
|11 October 2023
Benefits of Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA:
- Scholars will receive a funding grant for up to three years after being admitted and selected.
- Students receive a stipend to cover tuition and fees.
- A living stipend will be provided.
- You will receive an education and living stipend which will cover room and board, books, academic supplies,
- instructional material, local transportation costs, and reasonable personal expenses.
- An economy class return ticket to and from Stanford will be given annually.
- Stipend for relocation one time.
- An additional grant will be provided for conference attendance and travel to enhance educational insight.
- A summer grant may be available for the course.
Eligibility Criteria for Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA:
- Scholarships are available to graduates worldwide, regardless of nationality or age.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be accepted and enrolled full-time in a Stanford graduate degree program.
- The scholarship is open to newly admitted graduate students.
- A bachelor’s degree must be earned by January 2017 or later for applicants.
- If you are a member of the US military, your degree must have been earned before January 2014.
- The Stanford MBA program also accepts IELTS and PTE, and all Stanford graduate programs accept the TOEFL.
- Standardized Test Score
- Resume One Page
- Recommendation Letters
- 2 short answers
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
How to apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA?
To be considered for the Scholarship, applicants need to complete two separate applications: one for the Scholarship itself and another for the graduate degree program at Stanford University. When applying for the Scholarship, it is important to specify the specific Stanford degree program to which you are applying.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.
11 Oct 2023 is the last date to apply for the Stanford University Scholarship program.